Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My own Reign....

Let me live
my own life
my own way....

No more lies
no more love
no remorse

All my faith
I have lost
Lost in space

There's no sense
there's no thought
I don't care

I'm on the verge of being dead..
My blood is white and faded..
The dirty names in my head..
are gonna get me beheaded

There's..
just one thing
I've gotta say
As my prayer...

Oh Satan...

Get me blood
some more blood..
of all these men...

Chop them up
Saw them down
Split their veins

Oh yeah...
Its only me
The evil me
Who should reign...


Hell yeah...

Was on the verge of being dead
My blood's always white and faded..
The dirty names in my head..
I make a wish and get them killed...

10 comments:

Glady said...

nice one! its so different.
yake ishtondhu kopa ?!
Nice template too :)

Ashita said...

Hell yeahh, scream out kano, it's good to be angry :)

Vijay said...

sarree.. the comment was for this post.. not illusions.. :D

Divs said...

can we listen to the composed version of it?

Karthik Rao said...

Well..we will make it public after the Freedom jam this 29th of Nov :)

Divs said...

where is the concert?

Karthik Rao said...

Innovative film city, bangalore..

Anonymous said...

this is quite a violent song....hope ur not really angry on someone this way

Devadutta Ghat said...

What is this.. death metal? :P

Karthik Rao said...

@Dev,
Not death metal,
its just a death in a metal :P
We have composed this song and are playing it on all stages..will record this soon..